With international best practice certification, secure datacenters, security-aware staff, and a dedicated security team, Dealogic is committed to maintaining stringent information security.
Trusted by leading financial institutions worldwide, we provide a Managed Service where our processes, platform, products, people, and practice meet high security standards.
If you have any questions about our information security practices, or Managed Service, please contact our Information Security team at InfoSecurity@dealogic.com or contact one of our global locations here.
Dealogic has been certified according to the international best practice standard for Information Security: ISO27001, to ensure:
- Information Security at Dealogic is aligned with industry standards
- Management of Information Security by any third-party service providers meets stringent standards
The Dealogic Platform is housed at geographically distributed datacenters in North America, Europe, and Asia, and is supported by a global team in a follow-the-sun service and operating model.
- High availability
- Service continuity with seamless recovery
- Physical security of information assets
- A layered network security model using industry leading technology
- 24x7 support
Our products are developed and supported by our in-house teams with:
- A dedicated Security Architect to manage the secure development framework
- Regular security testing performed by independent specialists
- The latest secure development principles
Security awareness is a priority for Dealogic, where we ensure:
- Staff participate in continual security awareness training
- Regular Social Engineering tests including telephone, email, and physical attack campaigns
- Information Security is a board level priority
Dealogic’s Information Security team includes experts that:
- Work with client auditors to ensure risks are assessed and mitigated
- Continually improve our Information Security program
- Keep pace with the global security landscape
- Participate actively in industry forums