Dealogic is a market leading fintech company, part of the ION group. We have the largest network connecting investment banks globally and provide world-class content, analytics and technology to top financial firms, institutions and banks. Our world class content and technology enables global capital markets to operate in the most effective way by allowing our clients to operate more efficiently and make better business decisions.
If you would like to work on a platform that has been used to run some of the largest IPOs in history then you will enjoy working in Connect. Our platform is used by 100+ Investment banks spread across the globe to run the largest events and most complex IPOs. $4.5+ trillion of capital has been raised on our platform!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sharing your knowledge with other team members
- Develop your understanding of our business domain
- Proactively participate (or lead) technical and brainstorming discussions
- Design and deliver new features, solutions, innovations to the platform adhering to coding standards whilst enhancing quality, maintainability and supportability.
- Remediating issues Fixing defects in existing code
- Assisting with client support requests
- As a Senior, act as mentor and coach to support less-experienced developers.
- Develop strong relationship with testers, architects, business people and other engineering stakeholders
What we would like from you
- 4+ years experience working with C#, .NET
- 2+ years experience writing SQL including query optimisation
- A working knowledge of n-tier design, design patterns, OO design principles, GUI patterns such as MVC, MVP and MVVM, REST, SOA
- Experience writing unit tests and using testing frameworks
- Minimum intermediate English knowledge
- Experience working with large scale distributed platform architecture
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
What we can offer
- Working for the leading FinTech provider of specialized software and data for top investment banks
- Awesome and supportive community, when we are building not just market leader products, but relationships as well
- Work at the award winning Office of the Year in the heart of the city (Eiffel Square, Budapest)
- Use Microsoft technologies in an Agile environment on global projects
- Personal career development, on-going training and interesting challenges
- We are focusing on learning and intensive knowledge-sharing, Tech Talks, conferences etc.
- Competitive remuneration package with health insurance
- Free sport activities and languages courses
- Fresh fruits every day
- Support your work-life balance
- And last but not least we are building a community here, having a great time in the office with entertaining and inspirational activities like BBQ on the rooftop, Halloween party and much more:)