We can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of their application.
** This is a full time role but would consider 4 days a week for the right candidate.**
The Dealogic Academy aims to provide an in-depth business education of the investment banking industry to all staff at Dealogic. All attendees will have gained advanced understanding of investment banking.
The department is part of the Product Content (Research) team who is responsible for the internal data gathering/analytics and the Dealogic Academy.
You will be responsible for the coordination and smooth delivery of product specific courses, materials and tools to employees globally as well as closely working with internal research teams on weekly market insights/white papers.
Course Structure, Content & Delivery
- Work with internal teams to coordinate product specific trainings; working towards five levels for the different asset classes, i.e. ECM, M&A, FI & STR
- Undertake examination and coursework marking
- Prepare and arrange re-sit examination delivery and marking
- Continue to identify requirements for running a smooth practical delivery of courses including securing necessary rooms and assistance from regional HR to invigilate examinations
Course Materials & Tools
- Maintenance of the course calendar for booking and management of classes/exams located on the Dealogic Academy SharePoint site
- Manage the dedicated Dealogic Academy mailbox and global and regional communication via announcements
- Monitor, edit and coordinate all materials for each course to ensure consistency of approach and adherence to Academy Standards
- Tracking system to monitor attendees and courses sat and completed / exams passed/failed and resits
- Introduce new video formats of the course
Course Motivation & Participation
- Maintain engagement of attendees throughout the courses from Levels 1 to 5
- Design new and interesting ways, e.g. creating online videos, to encourage participation of courses to motivate increased and continued uptake on current and future courses through regular, clear and engaging communication
- Ensure fair participation opportunities of those located in other geographical locations (HK and US) by considering differences in time zones
- Ensuring excellent communications for all research produced publications
- Proofread and edit all Insights, Quarterly releases, white papers and ensure grammar, spelling, and punctuation are correct; the style and format adhere to Dealogic guidelines; and the item itself is in concise English, i.e., easy to understand with a simple flow and a clear tone
- The copy editor will ensure any facts, figures, charts, etc, in any communications are accurate
This role requires excellent communication and relationship building skills. Previous experience within Financial media a plus. Comfortable to work in a matrix style organisation and able to collaborate with senior stakeholders across the firm. Goal orientated working style, excellent organisational skills.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Proven and strong experience in copy-writing/editing
- Relevant experience in financial publication
- Experience in a client facing role and/or managing internal relationships
- Ability to maintain an author’s voice while editing a document
- Experience in training and development (desirable)
- Understanding of the academic structure, i.e. arranging courses/facilitators and devising course materials (desirable)
- Previous experience in the financial data industry (desirable)
- Background in journalism (desirable)