We can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in the USA at the time of their application.
The Connect group works the breadth of the investment banking and buyside spaces (Equity Capital Markets, Sales & Trading, Research, Compliance, Portfolio Managers, Technology teams).
The Client Services team is responsible for managing frontline relationships across all our clients. We work with users to thoroughly understand their workflows and goals to ensure they maximize the value they get from our products, pro-actively engage with clients to help secure renewals, upticks and expand the Dealogic footprint, and provide world class support.
The Technical Client Manager acts as the primary point of contact for named clients, working closely with counterparts across Client Services to drive best practice adoption and long-term partnerships with clients. You will possess in depth knowledge of client’s technical environment, provide technically thought leadership, build high-level relationships and confidently represent Dealogic as a senior technical contact for the named client.
- Work with the Sales/Coverage team and identify key stakeholders at a given client and understand/document each role to help navigate through Dealogic endeavours efficiently
- Establish ongoing dialogue and develop in-depth relationships with identified technology stakeholders at client.
- Own and lead regular status calls, driving the agenda forward
- Regularly (quarterly at a minimum) meet with key client relationship stakeholder(s) to discuss ongoing projects and long-term goals
- Conduct regular (quarterly) informational sessions for all Dealogic resources associated with the named client to debrief ongoing projects and long-term goals
- Facilitate and ensure technology health checks are completed and reviewed for both deployed and managed services clients, raising and highlighting risks and risk mitigation plans
- Maintain a published inventory of documents related to the client (Client Dashboard) to include subscribed products and services, technical environmental details and customizations
- Onboarding: Prospective clients, new product and service offerings for existing clients
- Work closely with the Coverage team during the pre-sales technical process for existing and prospective clients to drive new product and service offering. This may include:
- Managing technical feasibility study
- Facilitating/presenting technical proposals and documentation
- Managing security reviews and questionnaires in collaboration with IT Governance
- Function as a stakeholder for Project Managers. Follow through and collaborate with Project Management to ensure successful implementation
- Manage post-delivery phase by ensuring necessary resources are aligned for support.
- Drive and schedule upgrades to keep clients on latest product versions with an emphasis on value added to both the client and Dealogic
- Monitor client satisfaction
- Perform regular analysis of support issues and resolution times for a named client
- Measure against Technical SLA
- Facilitate requests from clients
- Validate the requirements in collaboration with Dealogic internal teams
- Product enhancements and bug fixes, custom requirements, etc.
- Responsible for Incident and Issue Management end to end process by coordinating resources, communication between teams and ensuring follow up with internal and external stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent
- Project Management certification (desirable)
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Confident and assertive approach with the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Ability to network and build trust both internally and externally
- Ability to navigate and bring clarity to complex situations.
- Ability to understand problems to determine and maintain strategic focus
- Ability to understand impact and set appropriate priority/work to strict targets and deadlines
- Experience of prioritising and re-prioritising where necessary due to conflicting demands
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Comfortable working in a change environment and working in ambiguous situations
- Inquisitive nature with experience of challenging other’s ways of thinking
- Excellent and broad understanding of technology and business, with experience of communicating effectively between both areas
- Experience in a leadership role
- Managed and delivered complex projects
- Experience in dealing with client relationships at all levels
- Prior experience in a Technical Client/Account Management role
- Experience in the financial services industry