Dealogic is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow plans, schedules and direction in undertaking test analysis, test design, test execution and evaluation tasks – in a prioritised, controlled manner
- Show awareness of risks in prioritising own tasks and assessing priorities set by others
- Log defects and issues found during the test process and life-cycle + Support defect repair and retest
- Contribute to test planning and risk workshops
- Track and report own progress to test lead
- Continually look to identify new risks, or changes to existing risks and issues
Documentation and Escalation
- Create, maintain, configuration manage and protect testware (scripts, data, etc)
- Always apply documentation controls to draft and published artefacts
- Escalate concerns or important matters in a constructive manner, backed up by facts/stats
- 3-5 years background in software testing.
- Solid grounding in test analysis and design of tests.
- Thorough understanding of structured test process and systematic testing
- Strong ‘defect finding’ capability
- Practical experience of tackling riskier areas of a product first – through test analysis and design stages and during test execution.
- Adaptive approach to changing direction – if guided, or when priorities shift
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively contribute to meetings, reviews and workshops
- Supportive approach to colleagues
- Strong self-organisational ability
- Excellent time management
- Natural tendency to escalate ideas, issues, risks – or if just not sure about something.
- Ability to take a methodical and an analytical approach to both day to day responsibilities and project work
- Proven experience of collaborating successfully within a team environment whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative with positivity and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a change environment with the ability to adapt to ambiguous situations
- BSc/Msc degree in Computer Science or related discipline
What we can offer
- Work at the award winning Office of the Year in the heart of the city (Eiffel Square)
- Working for the leading FinTech provider of specialized software and data for investment banks
- Use cutting edge technology (MS) in an Agile environment on global projects
- Personal career development, on-going training and interesting challenges
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support a healthy work life balance
- Free sport and social activities every day