Dealogic is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
About the role:
As an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer at Dealogic you are responsible for spreading the knowledge, ideas, and hands-on implementation skills needed to deliver and run software services. Think through hard problems in a consultancy environment, and work with amazing people to make the solutions a reality. In this positon, you will work closely with Development teams and help build bespoke software using the latest technologies and tools.
Duties and responsibilities:
• As an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer you are responsible for ensuring that teams understand operational requirements, and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing highly resilient and scalable Infrastructure for delivering and running software services.
• It will be up to you to establish, communicate and maintain standards for the teams to work from.
• Building deployment and testing pipelines, automating provisioning of public & private cloud infrastructure, and infrastructure support services such as monitoring & provisioning.
• Watching out for performance bottlenecks and scaling pitfalls are all within the realms of an Infrastructure DevOps Engineer.
• Proactive attitude
• Eager to learn enough about whatever tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
• Collaborative and team focused personality
• Excellent communication skills
• Minimum 3 yrs Infrastructure background
• Familiarity with PowerShell and Azure
• Basic understanding of TCP/IP and other Networking concepts/protocols
• Experience with continuous integration, version control and delivery tools such as VSTS, Git, MS Build is an advantage
What we can offer:
• Exciting challenges every day when ideas turned to real solutions
• Gain you expertise in various tools and be a cloud guru
• Global company with a 30+ year history of working with leading financial firms
• Award-winning office space with rooftop terraces
• Collaborative and fun work environment, including indoor slide and tram
• Free sports activities and social events
• Fresh fruit provided daily