Dealogic is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
Operating within the engineering division, the test department provides testing services to Dealogic’s business divisions. Transactional and data-based products across the Dealogic platform are developed, maintained, integrated and tested. The role is to work within a team in ensuring Dealogic’s products are effectively and efficiently tested.
The position holder will assist in developing, implementing and adapting test plans and schedules, and contribute ideas on testing standards and processes within the testing practice.
- Follow plans, schedules and direction in undertaking test analysis, test design, test execution and evaluation tasks – in a prioritised, controlled manner
- Show awareness of risks in prioritising own tasks and assessing priorities set by others
- Log defects and issues found during the test process and life-cycle + Support defect repair and retest
- Contribute to test planning and risk workshops
- Track and report own progress to test lead
- Continually look to identify new risks, or changes to existing risks and issues
- Create, maintain, configuration manage and protect testware (scripts, data, etc)
- Always apply documentation controls to draft and published artefacts
- Escalate concerns or important matters in a constructive manner, backed up by facts/stats
- 1-3 years background in software testing.
- Solid grounding in test analysis and design of tests.
- Thorough understanding of structured test process and systematic testing
- Strong ‘defect finding’ capability
- Practical experience of tackling riskier areas of a product first – through test analysis and design stages and during test execution.
- Adaptive approach to changing direction – if guided, or when priorities shift
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to actively contribute to meetings, reviews and workshops
- Supportive approach to colleagues
- Strong self-organisational ability
- Excellent time management
- Natural tendency to escalate ideas, issues, risks – or if just not sure about something.
- Ability to take a methodical and an analytical approach to both day to day responsibilities and project work
- Proven experience of collaborating successfully within a team environment whilst also having the ability to work on own initiative with positivity and enthusiasm
- Comfortable working in a change environment with the ability to adapt to ambiguous situations
What we offer:
- Work-life balance
- Working with the latest technologies
- Bonus, cafeteria
- Outstanding office environment
- Great office community with fun events (theme days, Halloween party, etc.)
- Fresh fruits every day