Dealogic is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
Technical Architects are driving technical innovation at Dealogic, ensuring our solutions are flexible, extensible and enable continuous delivery of value to our clients. As the architect you will contribute to the technical vision and roadmap for our market leading products and communicate it to our development teams and stakeholders. You will also be providing mentoring, guidance to developers and hands-on working together with them on the implementation.
- Gather the architecturally significant requirements for our leading global product suite.
- Ensure that great design decisions emerge from conversation of the development teams.
- Support development teams in delivering business value in an incremental way.
- Ensure that solutions consistently fit into the existing software ecosystem of the enterprise.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends in related technology arenas that could influence new projects.
- Be involved in maintaining reasonable and measurable architectural standards across the enterprise.
- Help the development team grow by providing technical guidance, mentorship and by representing agile architecture principles.
- Write production and proof of concept code.
- At least 5 years’ experience in developing complex systems.
- Practical experience in designing/architecting complex solutions.
- Experience in at least one of the following: HTML5, React, Angular, Ruby, Cordova, Azure, MSSQL, Mongo, Node.JS, VSTS, Git
- Practical experience in one or more of the following areas: designing cloud native applications, non-relational database design, building single page applications, refactoring large applications, master data management, data modelling and data integration.
- Good understanding of the following concepts: Agile, SOA, microservices, DDD, evolutionary design, continuous delivery.
- Critical thinking and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Proactivity, ability to raise ideas, ask questions and challenge others.
- Humble, respectful, open-minded attitude, ability to listen to others.
- Ability to explain and present complex concepts to diverse audiences, good influencing skills.
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Work at the award winning Office of the Year in the heart of the city (Eiffel Square)
- Working for the leading FinTech provider of specialized software and data for investment banks
- Use cutting edge technology (MS) in an Agile environment on global projects
- Personal career development, on-going training and interesting challenges
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support a healthy work life balance
- Free sport and social activities every day