Dealogic is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
Technical Architects are driving technical innovation at Dealogic, ensuring our solutions are flexible, extensible and enable continuous delivery of value to our clients. As the architect you will contribute to the technical vision and roadmap for our market leading products and communicate it to our development teams and stakeholders. You will also be providing mentoring, guidance to developers and hands-on working together with them on the implementation.
- Gather the architecturally significant requirements for our leading global product suite.
- Ensure that great design decisions emerge from conversation of the development teams.
- Support development teams in delivering business value in an incremental way.
- Ensure that solutions consistently fit into the existing software ecosystem of the enterprise.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging trends in related technology arenas that could influence new projects.
- Be involved in maintaining reasonable and measurable architectural standards across the enterprise.
- Help the development team grow by providing technical guidance, mentorship and by representing agile architecture principles.
- Write production and proof of concept code.
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing/architecting complex data solutions
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server technologies
- Expertize with Microsoft Azure (Data + Analytics, Enterprise Integration) platform
- Practical design/development experience in the following areas: cloud native applications, relational and non-relational databases (NoSQL), refactoring large applications, master data management, data lake analytics, ETL/ELT, metadata management, messaging architectures, data modelling, data integration, big data
- Good understanding of the following concepts: Agile, SOA, microservices, evolutionary design, continuous delivery
- Good analytical skills, ability to understand complex data driven systems
- Ability to explain and present complex concepts to diverse audiences, good influencing skills
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Complex, exciting and variable challenges
- Environment open to technical innovation
- Insight into capital markets and investment banking
- Professional culture embracing agile values
- Competitive compensation package
- Work life balance
- Brand new, modern and creative work environment