“We can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in Hong Kong at the time of their application”
Technical counterpart to Coverage team for identified strategic clients. Act as the primary technical point of contact for named clients.
Technical Account Manager will possess in depth knowledge of client’s technical environment, provide technically thought leadership, build high-level relationships and confidently represent Dealogic as a senior technical contact for the named client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Technical Account Manager – Regional Lead
- Technical Account Manager – APAC Regional Lead assumes leadership responsibilities in APAC region (15% of total time spent), as defined below, in addition to regular Technical Account Management responsibilities (85% of total time spent). The position holder does not possess staff management responsibilities.
- Primary TAM escalation point within the region, for client related queries and issues.
- Chair TAM bi-weekly meetings (regional rotation).
- Represent Technical Account Management in Relationship bi-weekly and Coverage Cadence meetings (regional rotation), followed by email debriefs of the highlights to the TAM group.
- Raise opportunities to use post mortems and project debriefs to identify areas for improvement in the region that’s essential for increased client satisfaction. Ensure findings are documented and published on TAM Site.
- Reports to Head of Technical Account Management and closely aligned with APAC regional leads to ensure a consistent TAM approach globally.
- Work with the Coverage team, identify key stakeholders and understand/document each role
- Establish ongoing dialogue and develop in-depth relationships with client technology stakeholders
- Responsible for setting up and leading regular status calls.
- Regularly (quarterly at a minimum) meet with key client relationship stakeholder(s) to discuss ongoing projects and long term goals.
- Quarterly debriefs for all client relevant stakeholders on ongoing projects and long term goals
- Facilitate and ensure technology health checks are completed and reviewed for both deployed and managed services clients.
- Maintain a published inventory of documents related to our clients (Client Dashboard) to include, subscribed products and services, technical environments details and customizations.
- On boarding: Prospective clients, New product and service offerings for existing clients
- Work with the Coverage team during the pre-sales technical process for existing and prospective clients
- Drive new product and service offerings by managing technical feasibility studies, presenting technical proposals/ documentations and managing security reviews Function as a stakeholder for Project Manager. Follow through and collaborate with Project Management to ensure successful implementation.
- Manage post-delivery phase by ensuring necessary resources are aligned for support.
- Drive and schedule upgrades to keep clients on the latest product version with an emphasis on value add for client and Dealogic.
- Monitor Client Satisfaction by regular analysis of support issues and resolution times against Technical SLA (Standard response based SLA).
- Facilitate requests from client, validate requirements collaborating with Dealogic internal teams.
- Product enhancements and bug fixes, custom requirements, etc.
- Responsible for Incident and Issue Management end to end process by coordinating resources, communication between teams and ensuring follow up with internal and external stakeholders.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or equivalent
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Confident and assertive approach with the ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Ability to network and build trust both internally and externally.
- Ability to navigate and bring clarity to complex situations.
- Ability to understand problems to determine and maintain strategic focus.
- Ability to understand impact and set appropriate priority/work to strict targets and deadlines.
- Experience of prioritising and re-prioritising where necessary due to conflicting demands.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels.
- Comfortable working in a change environment and working in ambiguous situations.
- Inquisitive nature with experience of challenging other’s ways of thinking.
- Excellent and broad understanding of technology and business, with experience of communicating effectively between both areas.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Managed and delivered complex projects.
- Experience in dealing with client relationships at all levels.