Dealogic is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
You will be working in an agile team of developers, test engineers, development manager, technical architect and product owner. The team is part of a department of 7 teams at different locations all working together to deliver new features and innovate on an existing platform every iteration.
The goal of the team is to deliver high quality, user-friendly and cross-browser (including mobile) web applications for the investment banks that allow users to analyze and report on the data provided by the company.
- Translate technical requirements to facilitate application code
- Code applications in line with relevant requirements and specifications
- Test and debug applications, including unit testing for all .NET code
- Liaise with QA staff over risk and regression impact
- Ensure responsibilities are planned in conjunction with other team members, sharing knowledge and best practice
- Maintain status updates and appropriate action plans for assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Experience working with large scale distributed platform architecture
- Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery
What we offer:
- Work at the Nr1 provider of specialized software and data for investment banks
- Supportive, cooperative team across the globe
- Competitive remuneration package
- Brand new, modern work environment in the heart of the city (Eiffel Square)
- Social events