“We can only accept applications from candidates who already have the right to live and work in Hong Kong at the time of their application”
The Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team focuses on working with the Syndicate, Origination, Business Management and Strategy teams within the ECM departments at Investment Banks. The Investment Banks rely on Dealogic to assist with analysis and advising on best practices for management, competitive benchmarking and strategic planning.
The Junior Research Associate will utilize appropriate sources for data gathering and verification. He/she will also be required to input data on ECM transactions and carry out checks to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the data.
He/she will demonstrate a strong interest in financial services with an aptitude for research and data gathering. He/she will have excellent organization skills with the ability to learn quickly. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is also essential.
CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proven experience working in a research role
- Understanding of financial markets
- Strong interest in finance
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management
- Detail Oriented
- Good team player